May 2018 Meeting
Where: Pueblo Union Depot – 132 West “B” Street, Pueblo, Colorado
When: Thursday, May 10, 2018. Buffet dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m. Program will start at 7:00 p.m.
Dinner Price: $20.00 per person, vegetarian meals are available. Dinner reservations are required.
Program Only Price: $5.00 per person, does not include dinner.
Reservations: Contact Larry Frank at 719-561-0619, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unused Reservations Must be Paid For
Annual Awards for Preservation
1. Julia and Michael Klaus for restoring Richey House at 805 Berkley.
2. Pueblo South High Alumni Foundation for production of video that highlights the history of Pueblo public schools.
3. Jeff Arnold for service to the Society
4. Neola Lewis for dedication to PCHS Library Photo Department
5. Margaret Ward-Masias for her work with Pueblo Downtown Associatio
Meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, except June, July, August and December, at the Union Depot.
- A sit-down dinner is served at 6 p.m. ($20)
- Featured speaker’s presentation begins at 7:10 p.m.
For reservations, call Larry Frank at 561-0619 or email him, email@example.com by the Friday before the meeting. If you do not have dinner, the presentation is $5.00.